Friday, May 6, 2011

What do you think you will get for mothers day

Oh I wish - yes that would be nice . And that ......

But how about this - Cool lines that your children would take you seriuosly with like


 "I don't have a tissue with me ......just use your sleeve ";
 "Before you go to bed ,throw me the socks you left on the floor.........yeah good for a few more days", 
"Can i finish off the packet of lollies ? Sure I've always said you'd look better with false teeth. 

Got any others ?
    •  ‎"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, leave that door wide open behind you! We need fresh air in here."........

      "Why go to school and work so hard, when you can watch television all day?"

      "Turn up that ipod! How in the world can you hear with it turned so low?"

      ."Of course, if everyone is doing it, you should be able to do it too."...

      You too can post here too

      Hope you have a great mothers day 

No comments:

Post a Comment